Getting Your Home SOLD In Southern Litchfield County
If you are thinking of selling your home in New Milford, Bridgewater, Roxbury, Washington, Warren, Kent or Sherman, CT you need to read up on my powerful marketing system designed to put your home in front of as many buyers as possible in the best light possible. In some areas the market is beginning to show change, but the name of the game is still finding a buyer.
Marketing and pricing is key in getting your home sold in Southern Litchfield County.
In today’s rapidly changing real estate market it is imperative that you stand out from the crowd, and my marketing strategy does exactly that.
No other real estate company or agent in Southern Litchfield County or the greater New Milford market area does even a fraction of the internet marketing that I do. I understand how important marketing and pricing really is.
My primary focus in marketing is to put your home in front of as many potential buyers on the internet as I can. I also include more traditional or “old school” marketing as well.
Today’s buyers are on the internet searching for homes and they search in a variety of ways. Buyers use portals such as Zillow and Trulia, they go to company websites, they use agent websites. As they become more serious they use Google and other search engines to drill down to more specific details.
A few facts to know
- YouTube is the most searched site on the net. I have my own YouTube channel, as well as the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices YouTube channel.
- I have only 30 seconds to grab a buyers attention before they move on to the next home. That is why I use high quality photos and make sure your home is presented in the best possible light to potential buyers.
- Buyers are looking online a full 10 weeks before contacting a Realtor®. I want to make sure they are looking at your home and that it looks good!
- More than 50% of homes purchased were brought to the buyer’s agent by the buyer. Again, buyers are looking for homes on their own first, online.
What I do for you.
Once I sign the listing contract with you I take professional photos of your home to put in the multiple listing service and to use for all the marketing.My photos are never dark, crooked, out of focus, or showing just a corner of a room. Because I only have that thirty seconds to capture their attention online the photos need to showcase your house in the best light possible and should stand out from the rest of the homes you are competing with.
Keywords, Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Results Page
In order to get your home in front of as many potential buyers as possible I use online flyers, blog about it, place a video on YouTube, all with the correct keywords to place your listing ahead of the others on Google.
My listings pop up all over the first page of Google searches. As buyers begin to get more serious in their search they will be using what we call “long tail key words” to drill down to homes that fit their criteria. My descriptions are written in a way to make sure they will find your home easily.
- Online Property Flyers. I use a beautiful online flyer that offers a variety of ways for us to present your home to as many buyers as possible. My flyers are aggregated out to the popular sites where buyers search available listings.
- YouTube. I produce a slideshow/movie showcasing your home and place it on our YouTube channel as well as the Berkshire Hathaway YouTube channel.
- MyBlogs. I blog on the largest real estate platform, ActiveRain, as well as a Wordpress blog. Not only do I blog about our listings by using the correct keywords, I blog about the area, about local happenings, about real estate in general, about the local market. All of these tie in together to help increase the visibility of our listings online.
- Social Media. I also use social media to help our listings get noticed even more. I use Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin on a regular basis. All of this is done to get your house in front of as many potential buyers as possible.
- Text for Flyer. I hang sign riders on the “for sale” sign at your home. Interested parties can text for a full color brochure right to their smart phone! Try it out, text FOX to 860.799.4843.
- Old School Marketing. I still do use “old school” marketing techniques such as print advertising, mailings and word of mouth. I really do have the marketing of your home all wrapped up!
I provide the most comprehensive internet coverage available to you!
But what about the price? I will show you the suggested list price as compared to the competition, and will discuss the pros and cons of the three pricing options available to you you. Call me for more information at 860.946.0686.
Are you ready to list with me?
Give me a call at 203.460.1775 to discuss your options.
If you would like to download a copy of my free ebook about marketing and selling your home, click here.